The world’s population is increasing. With the increase in population, the waste generated by the public is increasing. This waste that is produced by the common public that causes great health hazards not only humans but also to plants and animals in the terrestrial and aquatic life is called cheap rubbish material. This cheap rubbish materials need to be removed urgently as the amount is increasing day by day. There are several procedures that require human interaction and cooperative on a large scale. If proper management is being administered then the cheap rubbish substances that pollute the earth can be removed to a significant extent in no time. The cheap rubbish material generally constitutes matters which include both degradable and non-degradable substances. The degradable materials include papers, waste from the kitchen, sewage and other wastes that can easily breakdown when dumped inside the ground. The non-degradable materials include plastics, metals and radioactive wastes that take a huge amount of time, maybe thousands of years to degrade.
What is the need for the removal of cheap rubbish materials?
The growing risk of global warming, the threat to aquatic life, the increased risk of the ozone layer, everything is the result of the massive accumulation of the cheap rubbish removal material. A cloud of threat hovers above the entire mankind. So, it is of extreme necessity to remove the cheap rubbish substances, and it requires cooperation and coordination of all people irrespective of the nationality or sex. Nowadays brilliant technological advancement is being made in scientific fields which can be used to remove the cheap rubbish materials. Of course, human and machine coordination is required for the desired results. The Government should make laws for active participation by every abled human in the removal of cheap rubbish substances. The Government should also reward the people who work very diligently with great compassion and vigor. There are a number of ways for the removal of the rubbish elements which can be listed down as follows:
- The waste should be segregated by the common people on the basis of degradable and non-degradable after which necessary actions will be taken.
- The degradable materials which include sewage and paper mostly should be either dumped or converted to intermediate materials that can be decomposed easily.
- The materials are non-degradable should be recycled and used, and the Government must help in this matter of legally authorizing a ban on the usage of commodities like this.
- The radioactive wastes must be treated well before disposal in places that are situated far away from cities.
- Efforts should be made regarding the cleaning up of a mess in the sea.
It is each and every person’s individual duty to keep their environment clean and hygienic as it not only helps for better living of these individuals, but it also helps in giving the future a better world as well. That is why appropriate measures must be undertaken for cleaning the wastes produced for ages.