The human body has a number of veins which help the body to work perfectly. These help to transfer blood and air to all body organs. In case, any of the veins are twisted or enlarged then it is called a varicose vein. Some people think that these can cause heart problem and such other, but in reality, these are causing trouble with your legs because you will feel pain and walking become typical.
According to many studies, more than 50 million people face issues due to this disorder. People above the age of 19 have a higher risk to face this problem, and there are several ways to signify whether you are suffering from the same issue or not.
The below mentioned are three key symptoms that can help you ensure that if you have this problem or not.
- Varicose veins usually have dark purple or blue color. This happens due to the blood clotting, and it takes time to fade.
- Sometimes you can’t find any color, but you can find veins above the skin. These veins look twisted and bulging.
- In case you are suffering from extreme pain, and it seems like any of the veins of your leg then you should look and ensure by pressing. You will feel more pain, and if the issue remains for a longer time period, then you have varicose veins.
Apart from these, the itchiness and burning can also help you know whether you have the varicose veins or not. Keep it in mind that these can cause many issues with the health that’s why treatment is always needed.
The Possible Treatment
Most of the doctors may suggest you Over the counter medicines, but they may not help at all. The only effective and reliable option is to do exercise. It is found that medicine can’t treat this issue and if you want to end the pain as soon as possible, then you can take pain killers but make sure to consult before preferring any of the medicine.
In addition to this, if you are getting more pain, then you should consult with a doctor. This will help you avoid causing any issue. Make sure that you consult with many doctors and opt for the best treatment to avoid trouble. Even, if you want a better solution, then some of the ancient methods can help in it. This thing definitely reliable for sure.
The major reason behind this problem is damaged valves, and it can lead to more trouble in the future. As it is said that prevention is better than cure so you can focus on these tips –
- People who focus on daily exercise doesn’t face this issue. So, walking, running and stretching can help to avoid this problem in the future.
- Make sure that you focus on the weight and don’t end up getting extra pounds on the body; otherwise, it can be harmful.
Hope, these facts will help you learn the key details about varicose veins, and it will also help to prevent the disorder in the future.